If you are the seller of a home there is no requirement that you get a pre-listing home inspection, but there are certainly a lot of advantages to doing so. Every home sale involves stress and uncertainty, but you can limit the negative aspects of the process by gathering all the accurate information you can about your home before you list it. With a seller’s pre-listing inspection, you avoid surprises and make your selling experience a whole lot easier.
With a Pre-Listing Home Inspection, you will have the following benefits:
1. Gives you advanced notice of the exact condition of the property.
2. Reduce the stress of selling your home.
3. Helps give you confidence in pricing your home correctly.
4. Speeds up the sales process by creating a smoother more efficient real-estate transaction.
5. Allows you to make needed repairs before listing your home.
6 Allows you, as the seller to determine who will do the repairs.
7. Allows you to determine what the cost will be.
8. Helps to reduce the likelihood of contingency negotiations.
9. Helps improve buyer confidence in your home.
10. Helps make your agent’s job much easier.
So, if you’re planning on selling your home in Albany, Leesburg or the South West Georgia area, let Sentry Home Inspection Services conduct a Pre-Listing Home Inspection for you today and get ahead of the game!
At Sentry Home Inspection Services – We’ve Got Your Back!