Sentry Home Inspection Services Is Certified In COVID 19 For Home Inspections
Sentry Home Inspection Services Is COVID 19 Nationally Certified To Protect Your Family’s Safety & Security. We Utilize All Mandated PPD Equipment and Sanitize Each Surface We Come In Contact With During Our Home Inspections. To help you and your family stay safe – here are some useful facts about COVID 19:
Although COVID 19 is a new virus and not much is yet known about it – the virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
- Maintaining good social distance (about 6 feet) is very important in preventing the spread of COVID-19. It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about this virus.
How easily a virus spreads from person-to-person can vary. Some viruses are highly contagious, like measles, while other viruses do not spread as easily. Another factor is whether the spread is sustained, which means it goes from person-to-person without stopping.
- The virus that causes COVID-19 is spreading very easily and sustainably between people.
- Information from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic suggest that this virus is spreading more efficiently than influenza, but not as efficiently as measles, which is highly contagious.
The CDC recommends people practice frequent “hand hygiene,” which is either washing hands with soap or water or using an alcohol-based hand rub. CDC also recommends routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
An additional intervention which seems to reduce the spread of the virus is the use of a face mask such as 3M’s N95 style mask.
Other interventions such as Social Distancing and Shelter In Place Directives have also proven to reduce or diminish the spread of the virus from person to person contact.
At Sentry Home Inspection Services we practice industry safe precautions during all of our home inspections. We utilize TYVEK disposable body suits, shoe wraps, medical grade disposable gloves, N 95 face masks and we disinfect surfaces that we touch. We take the health and safety of your family seriously.
At Sentry Home Inspection Services – We’ve Got Your Back…. Call Us Today To Book Your Home Inspection!